# of openings: 1
Overview: One Logical Technology and Research (LTR) is a growing small disadvantaged business (8a pending) with an immediate need for an experienced Documents/Records Management Analyst/Specialist to support federal customers.
Description: LTR offers you a chance to support federal agencies providing lifecycle GIS design and implementation support services.
Activities to be performed include:
- Proposal writing and documentation
- Research and effectively apply Federal laws, regulations, policies and procedures
- Draft Federal RM policies and procedures, training and other communications
- Coordinate RM activities and projects with departmental contacts, including delegated external contacts with organizations such as NARA, the FRCs, and other Federal agencies
- Providing support and guidance to the range of internal and external Departmental customers; e.g., Federal and contract employees and records contacts.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Solid experience with Federal RM work equivalent to the Federal Client-12 grade level that has prepared the individual to perform Federal RM duties
- Knowledge of and skill and ability operating electronic resources, including electronic documents and tracking tools, as well as RM support systems such as ARCIS and ERA
- Skill and ability using Windows 7 Enterprise, including Microsoft’s Word 2010,SharePoint, Excel 2010, PowerPoint 2010 and Outlook 2010
- Demonstrated experience appraising records and developing records disposition schedules, regardless of media formats, and including Electronic Information Systems (EISes), in keeping with NARA guidelines and standards
- Skill researching, evaluating, interpreting and applying Federal RM laws, regulations, policies and procedures accurately and effectively
- Skill and ability working with a small group/team
- Skill and ability managing and/or leading medium to large RM projects with minimal technical oversight and direction
- Skill and ability in communicating administrative and technical RM information accurately, completely and effectively to varied audiences (Federal and contractor) whether orally or in writing
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Skill and ability in drafting and delivering RM training to varied audiences using varied formats e.g., individual to small/large group, and in-person, teleconference/webinar or conference
- At least five (5) years of experience working with federal records management systems, including writing, document version management and document archiving.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- NARA certification, Records Management training
- NARA ERA training
- Certification in FRC ARCIS
- Additional training/certification in electronic records management and/or vital records.
Location: Washington, DC
Travel: There may be some travel.
Clearance: NACI background check required, current DoD or DHS clearance preferred.
Citizenship: US Citizen
TO APPLY: Please send a resume, highlighting your qualifications and work experience.
Send resume via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
SUBJECT LINE: Senior Document/Records Management Specialist
Send inquiries and/or resume to email@example.com